“Canadian Destroyer” Petey Williams will be the special guest on the weekly IMPACT Wrestling Media Teleconference at 3pm ET on Wednesday, November 15.
Petey was part of the high-energy six-man X-Division Championship match at Bound For Glory on Sunday, Nov. 5, in which Trevor Lee ultimately retained his title.
#BFG2017 was the first of six memorable IMPACT Wrestling nights at the Aberdeen Pavilion in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Petey will share memories and more of time in his native country.
Petey, who has been wrestling since 2002, is a two-time X-Division Champion who has held the title for a combined 310 days. On the Thursday, Nov. 16 episode of IMPACT, airing on Pop TV and around the world, Petey Williams challenges IMPACT Global Champion Eli Drake for the title.
Plan your questions now for this special Media Teleconference with Petey Williams.
Here is the pertinent information:
TOPICS TO DISCUSS:
– Maple Leaf Muscle
– Working alongside (and looking like) wrestling legend Scott Steiner
– Band life with former IMPACT Wrestling stars Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin
– The diet that keeps his perfect physique
– X-Division legends – past, present and future
– Cheat Day on the diet
– The one IMPACT Wrestling superstar who he’d like to former a tag-team with
– Highlights of time in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
– Being trained by Scott D’Amore